1.1 KiB


  • We fixed #972 so that custom code (in the header) will be added after the power namespaces
  • We added a message to show when a server move failed
  • We fixed the BaseConfig to not use '_' as separator
  • We fixed the footable loading issue
  • We removed the need for passing placeholders by reference
  • We added the option to generate a CHANGELOG
  • We fixed the server class to load new client if server details changed.
  • We fixed the readme placeholder issue #978.
  • We fixed the empty server url issue #978.
  • Fixed Package import to now use the phplibsec version 3


  • Fix the update server #978 issue.
  • Fixed the change log to load all entries, not just the last one.
  • Fixed #983 so that database updates are created when adding a new adminview
  • Moved a few builder arrays to the Compiler Registry
  • Adds super powers to JCB
  • Adds Gitea API library
  • Improves Power filters
  • Fix #991 to add the Utilities service class
  • Adds Superpower Key (SPK) replacement feature
  • Adds Superpower search (GREP) feature
  • Adds Power Insert/Update Classes
  • Fix #995 that all update sites are using the correct URL