You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Llewellyn van der Merwe
||3 years ago|
|patterns||3 years ago|
|src||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
Game of life
This is a demonstration in C++ of a game called Game of life created by John Horton Conway in 1970
The Game Rules
At each step in time, the following transitions occur:
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if by underpopulation.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overpopulation.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
License & Copyright
- Written by Llewellyn van der Merwe, April 2020
- Copyright (C) 2020. All Rights Reserved
- License GNU/GPL Version 2 or later