Bug fixes #641
Pull Request for Issue gh-629, gh-630, gh-626, gh-637 .
Summary of Changes
- Fixed gh-637 so that the header values will be added.
- Updated the copyright to only show the first year so we need not update these again.
- Improved the layout compiler methods.
- Added the trash helper option to JCB as a pro feature.
- Added more header options and renamed the header method in the compiler.
- Improved the compiler message area.
- Fixed gh-626 to ensure that language strings that are already uppercase do not get added, even if it has a number.
- Fixed gh-630 by moving the templatestyle field type to the plain field group.
- Improved the permissions adding behaviour so that no permissions tab will be added if no permissions are set in a view. gh-629
- Fixed gh-629 to add a hidden title field when a view does not have a title field.
- Updated the forum details
Please read the related issues, and test accordingly.
That all issues are fixed
###SITE_ADMIN_VIEW_HEADER### placeholder now gets replaced by the appropriate header code and all the toolbar buttons are now active and functional. The trash helper methods also work very well, thanks!
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?