Better filters in admin areas of JCB. #664
Pull Request for Issue gh-644, gh-651, gh-663.
Summary of Changes
- Reordered some helper class code in the GUI. Fixed gh-663 so that the label is used in the filter instead of the code_name.
- Renames field to Modeling Method in the field area.
- Added new filters to admin, and custom admin, and site list view. gh-651
- Improved how the filters in the language translation are behave when no language is found. gh-651
- Added new filters to language translation, and fields admin list view. resolved gh-651
- Removes the custom component field from JCB.
- Made some filters to be multiple selection in site & component list view.
- Adds the combo field more correctly to JCB.
- Resolves gh-644 and adds the option to add, or hide the category sub-menu of a view.
Check the the new filter options in the related areas work as expected.
That you can not filter by extension and view
Documentation Changes Required
We can make a tutorial demonstrating the new features.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?