* Added php intl extension and dependencies
|1 month ago|
|.github/workflows||3 months ago|
|3.10||1 month ago|
|4.0||1 month ago|
|.editorconfig||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 months ago|
|Dockerfile.template||1 month ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|apply-templates.sh||3 months ago|
|docker-entrypoint.sh||1 year ago|
|generate-stackbrew-library.sh||3 months ago|
|maintainers.json||3 months ago|
|makedb.php||6 years ago|
|update.sh||3 months ago|
|versions-helper.json||1 month ago|
|versions.json||1 month ago|
|versions.sh||3 months ago|
About this Repo
See a change merged here that doesn't show up on the Docker Hub yet? Check the "library/joomla" manifest file in the docker-library/official-images repo, especially PRs with the "library/joomla" label on that repo. For more information about the official images process, see the docker-library/official-images readme.
How to update the official docker-library/official-images repo
- Since this Discussion with docker the @docker-library-bot has access to the joomla-docker/official-images
- That bot runs every six hours over the changes from this repo and prepares an branch to update the offical repo.
- So after a PR is merged here someone with write access to joomla-docker/official-images can send a PR against the official repo.
- Such a user can use this link: https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/compare/master...joomla-docker:joomla that should already include all the changes required as well as the changelog as generated by the @docker-library-bot
- Please use that link to open the PR against the main repo docker-library/official-images.